The Sixth Annual Columbia Waterfront Fall Festival will be held TOMORROW, September 13, 2014 from 12 PM – 5 PM on Columbia Street (between DeGraw and Union Street) & Union Street (between Columbia and Hicks Street) RAIN OR SHINE!
We have some great items for you to win in our raffle on Saturday, including:
- A $100 Fairway Market gift card
- A $100 Pok Pok Ny gift card
- Tickets to Big Apple Circus‘s upcoming show at Lincoln Center
- A free haircut from Jet Set Salon
- A cheese board set from Brooklyn Slate Company
- A Spells For The Body gift box
- Bottle of wines from Old Brooklyn Wine and Liquor Company, Red Hook Liquors, and Botta di Vino, Ltd
- and much more!
Hungry? We’ll have food from Alma Restaurant, Jake’s BBQ, Margaret Palca Bakes, Carroll Gardens Diner, Mazzat Restaurant, Kimchi Taco Truck, Paul’s Italian Sausage, Kings Coffee, Orchard Cafe, and House of Pizza & Calzones for you to enjoy!
For those that are health conscious, be sure to visit the following booths:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- South Brooklyn Tennis Association
- ENT and Allergy Associates
- Brooklyn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Brooklyn Greenway Initiative
- Waterfront Wellness
- Aikido of South Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Crossfit
- Elite Fitness
- Dog Day Cyclery
- Fitness Collective
…And these are only half the participants we will have tomorrow! You may also relax and enjoy performances on our main stage at the corner of Union and Columbia Street.
We will have the guided Community Garden Walking Tour again this year as well. The tour starts at 12 PM at the Human Compass Garden and will visit each of these gardens along the way: the Amazing Garden, Summit Street Garden, Pirate’s Cove Garden, the Backyard Garden, and end at the South Brooklyn Children’s Garden.
Make sure to invite your network to our Facebook event! If you forgot how much fun was had at last year’s festival, check out these photos of the event.
A special thank you to our event sponsors: Maimonides Medical Center, Investors Bank, Lutheran Medical Center, and Capital One.