The Carroll Gardens Association, Inc. is in search of friendly and enthusiastic volunteers to join us in our work with the community. We are currently looking for volunteers to assist with our annual events.
This is a great opportunity to help us organize or to invite neighbors, friends, and family to come out for a fun activity. Volunteers help us to fulfill our mission to foster a community where residents and families of all income levels in Southwest Brooklyn’s neighborhoods can live, work, and thrive.
- 5th Annual Columbia Waterfront Fall Festival (September 14th)
- Columbia Street Waterfront District Community Visioning (October)
- Toy Drive (November to December)
- Columbia Waterfront District Tree Lighting Ceremony (December)
- Health Fair (twice annually)
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out our Volunteer Application.