Carroll Gardens Association, Inc. is happy to announce that our Entrepreneur/Business Assistance Workshop Series is back on September 25, 2014 with “10 Steps to Starting a Business!” Co-sponsored by the U.S. Small Business Administration, the series is geared to those individuals that own a small business, just started a small business, or would like to start a small business. Workshop attendees also have the chance to sign-up for a one-on-one counseling session with a small business adviser to discuss their specific business questions.
The free workshops will be held on Thursdays, from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm, at CGA’s office on 201 Columbia Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231. The tentative schedule for the 2014-2015 series is:
- 10 Steps to Starting a Business – 9/25/2014
- How to Write a Business Plan – 10/16/2014
- Where to Find Financing for Your Business – 10/30/2014
- Home-Based Businesses – 11/20/2014
- Business Legal Structures and Obtaining Licenses & Permits – 1/22/2015
- Buying an Existing Business – 2/19/2015
- Tax Breaks for Your Business – 3/19/2015
- How to Get Certified to Sell to the Government – 4/16/2015
- Young Entrepreneurs – 4/30/2015
- Using Social Media to Raise Funds for Your Business – 5/21/2015
- Expanding Your Business Online – 5/28/2015
- Starting a Business at 50+ – 6/18/2015
To RSVP for any of the above workshops, please call us at 718-243-9301 or email us at email@example.com with your full name, phone number, and email address.